“Look better, feel better, move better. From CEOs, celebrities, top-performing athletes, and your neighbor next door, people are catching on: IV vitamin therapy is one of the most innovative and advanced therapies out there that can transform your health.” – ThrIVe Drip Spa’s director of operations, Gilad Lutfak
Gilad Lutfak is proud to be the director of ThrIVe Drip Spa, Houston’s premier location for IV vitamin drip therapy. He’s cultivated a team of licensed staff members who can provide this innovative service in a professional, calming, and friendly environment.
Never heard of IV drip therapy? Read on–it could change your life!
What is IV Vitamin Therapy?
IV vitamin therapy is an efficient and cost-effective way to deliver a potent dose of vitamins and minerals into your body. To receive this treatment, a doctor or other licensed healthcare practitioner administers a customized blend of vitamins, enzymes, and minerals directly into your bloodstream via an intravenous line.
Because it goes directly into your circulation, vitamins administered intravenously are more effectively absorbed by your body, and can also be supplied in higher (yet still safe) doses than would be possible via oral doses. IV therapy has been used to treat a variety of ailments, including asthma, diabetes, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, allergies, depression, hypertension, viral and bacterial infections, Parkinson’s disease and more.
Like any medical procedure, IV vitamin therapy may not be for everyone. Before receiving any treatment, speak with your physician first espeically if you have prexisiting medical conditions requiring specialized treatment.
How Can IV Vitamin Therapy Help Me Look, Move, and Feel Better?
If you’re curious about what IV therapy can do for you, consider these top benefits noted by doctors and patients alike:
1. Increases your energy and vitality. In adequate doses, vitamin supplementation can reduce fatigue, promote relaxation, increase hydration, improve mood, increase libido and improve sleep.
2. Prevents or reverses chronic illness–including cancer. Studies have shown that in certain circumstances, high doses of vitamins administered intravenously can reduce the size of malignant tumors, kill cancerous cells, and reduce risk of recurrence. IV vitamin therapy has also been shown to mitigate the harmful and unpleasant side effects of chemotherapy.
3. Accelerates recovery from surgery and injury. Certain events in our lives (including changing weather, stressful events, and physical trauma) will naturally raise the level of stress hormones (cortisol and adrenaline) in our bodies. This impairs our immune system and makes us more likely to get sick. IV vitamin therapy is a powerful way to strengthen your immune system. This can accelerate your recovery from a surgery or acute injury, and (when taken preemptively) can prevent you from falling ill during periods of high stress (e.g., during flu season or around times of demanding work or school).
4. Normalizes your overall nutritional profile. The ease with which your body can absorb vitamins infused directly into your bloodstream allows for quick and effective restoration of the necessary vitamin and mineral profile in your body. This helps to normalize your blood sugar, remove toxins, reduce inflammation, and improves your overall health.
5. Promotes anti-aging and improves the quality and appearance of your skin. Called by some as the “natural alternative to Botox,” high doses of Vitamin C and other nutrients administered intravenously have been shown to naturally improve the elasticity, suppleness, and smoothness of a person’s skin.
Wondering If Vitamin Drip Therapy is Right For you? Check Out Houston TX’s ThrIVe Drip Spa, Led by Gilad Lutfak
The entire team at ThrIVe Drip Spa is committed to helping our clients get real healing, real results, and real health transformations. If you’re local to the Houston are and are wondering if IV vitamin therapy is right for you, contact ThrIVe Drip Spa at 832.977.0480. Director of operations Gilad Lutfak his experienced staff are standing by to answer your questions AND help you find the custom drip blend that’s a best fit for you. Call today!